‘Komaram Puli’ is enough for my Life’ SJ Surya


‘Komaram Puli’ is enough for my Life’ SJ Surya Pawan Kalyan ‘Komaram Puli’ director SJ Suryah was excited and emotional after working for two years for Komaram Puli. SJ Surya was a relieved director after he saw few rushes of Komaram Puli.

Breathing a sigh of relief, director SJ Surya said, “After seeing the rushes of Komaram Puli, I feel like saying that my 2 years hard work yield dividends. Komaram Puli is in the final stages of post-production, and we are planning to announce the release sate shortly”.

“Komaram Puli is my enough for my life”, adjoins Komaram Puli director SJ Surya. I’m contemplating quitting direction after Komaram Puli release since I cannot make another movie of the same standards in my lifetime.”

SJ Surya concluded saying that he can always showcase Komaram Puli movie in terms of achievement in Telugu movies or Telugu cinema industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment