I’m not No.1 says Mahesh

 Mahesh once again stated that there are no number one heroes in these days. “Every Friday we will have a new number one. Whichever film works on given Friday, the hero in it will be the number one for that week. Gone are the days of superstardom. That is what I feel,” said Mahesh while talking to media during a promotional event of Khaleja.
Talking about the gap he has taken after Athidhi “Yeah… I was actually bored of answering this question. Initially I thought of taking a gap of six months due to some personal issues. But the gap was extended to one and a half year and later there were some unexpected delays during the shoot of Khaleja. However, I have no complaints as my film is finally getting ready for release. The film has come out really well and I’m hoping it to do well,” Mahesh said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment